Shipping and Returns Policy
- The pure shipping time for Switzerland and Liechtenstein is between approx. 2-3 working days.
- When paying by credit card, the available goods are usually shipped within 1-2 working days (order processing & pure delivery time). There is no delivery on weekends, national and regional holidays.
- Gift card, shipping costs: €1.30
Order value up to €40.
Shipping costs for Greece €3.90, approximately 2-3 working days
For EU shipping is €9.90
Order value from €40 shipping costs to Greece: Free shipping process
Shipping from tomyklou.gr takes place in the following steps:
1. Your order is picked in our warehouse.
2. Your order will be neatly packed.
3. Your order will be handed over to the courier along with other orders.
4a. Your order will be delivered to your delivery address.
4b. Your order will be delivered to the collection point you have selected. Attention: You must be able to identify yourself.
Immediately after receiving your order, check whether it is undamaged and complete. If this is not the case, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible.
I have not received a shipping confirmation
It is possible that the shipping confirmation ended up in the spam folder due to the settings in your e-mail inbox. We advise you to check the spam filter settings and adjust them if necessary. Also, always check that you have entered the correct email address.
Items missing when ordering
If you have ordered one or more items but have not received them, please contact us immediately. We are happy if we can help you.
Wrong items received
If you have received one or more items that you did not order, please contact us immediately. We are happy if we can help you.
Wrong address entered
Did you enter the wrong address? Please contact us, mostly we can change the address. If the package is already on its way, unfortunately we cannot make any changes. We will do our best to get your package delivered.
If the package is sent back to us, we can send it again. The new shipping costs will be calculated. If you cancel the order after it has been returned due to an incorrect address, a refund will be issued excluding shipping costs.
Right of Withdrawal and Effects
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days (withdrawal period).
- The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which the customer or a third party, who may not be a courier but who may be commissioned by the customer, takes possession of the products. In the case of an order for different items to be delivered separately, 14 days after the day on which the customer or a third party who may be a courier but may be commissioned by the customer, takes possession of the products.
- In order to be able to exercise his right of withdrawal, the customer is obliged to inform Tomy Klou of his decision to withdraw from the contract with an explicit declaration (via the withdrawal form (1) by post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org). For this purpose he has to fill out the revocation form. If the customer decides to withdraw, Tomy Klou will send him an acknowledgment of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal (by post or electronically).
- In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for the customer to send the declaration of cancellation before the deadline expires.
- If the customer withdraws from the contract, all payments that he has made in favor of Tomy Klou will be refunded to him within 14 days after Tomy Klou has been informed of the notice of withdrawal (excluding shipping costs and minimum order fees). These refunds will be made to the same means of payment that the customer used for his order, unless expressly stated otherwise. The refund may be suspended until the returned goods have been received or the customer has confirmed that the goods have been returned.
- The customer is obliged to send the goods back to Tomy Klou. This must be done without culpable delay within 14 days after sending the declaration of withdrawal and after receiving the confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from Tomy Klou. The withdrawal period is deemed to have been met if the customer has sent the goods before the 14 days have expired. The direct costs of the return are borne by the customer. The customer is solely responsible for any depreciation of the goods due to handling, if this goes beyond what is necessary to establish the characteristics, nature and nature of the products.
- Under no circumstances can the customer exercise the right of withdrawal for sealed products that cannot be returned for hygienic or health reasons and that have been opened after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To: Company name, address, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone (costs) +41 78 625 82 70 I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) regarding the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on(*)/received on(*)
Name of customer(s)
Address of the customer(s)
Signature of the customer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)